Dacotah Banks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: Human Resource Systems Administrator
Department: Human Resources
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Job Grade: Level 1- 8, 9; Level 2 – 10, 11; Level 3 - 12
Report to: Human Resource Manager
Responsibility for the Human Resource Management System (HRMS) operation, maintenance, production support, and project/process improvements. Generates statistical reports for management. Ensures continuity, data integrity and successful delivery of HRMS functional services to human resource department and the bank. Serves as the human resource point of contact with the HRMS software vendor and other departments for software and system upgrades, testing and quality control. Create and document processes and procedures including disaster recovery processes. This position is responsible for all software system supported through the Human Resources Dept. for the operation, maintenance and process improvements.
· Administer HRMS activities to support the Human Resources, Training, Payroll and other inter-related functions.
· Review, testing and implementation of HRMS system upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to ensure successful results.
· Maintain HRMS tables, set up new codes and interfaces as required by department functions.
· Trouble shoots HRMS processes. Interact with software vendor and IT to research and resolve HRMS problems.
· Develop and prepare reports and queries utilizing Cognos, including reports for bank financial reporting such as turnover, FTE and HR performance ratios. Generate templates for standard reports for department and bank needs.
· Assist in maintaining data integrity in systems by running queries and reviewing data.
· Develop user procedures, guidelines training and documentation.
· Recommend system utilization and expansion to increase department efficiencies.
· Maintain awareness of HRMS software market trends. Recommend software purchases to management.
· Maintain working relationships with HRMS vendors.
· Participate in user group meetings/conferences
· Document processes and interfaces between HR and other bank departments
· Serve as lead for the HR and payroll disaster planning and recovery processes.
· Support all HR functions to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
· Responsible for compliance with all applicable banking regulations, state and federal statutes, regulations and laws, and Bank policies and procedures as relates to specific job responsibilities and job function.
· Participate in all required compliance training within the assigned timeframes.
· Participate in or assist with bank wide initiatives and programs.
· Support the Bank’s core values through community involvement.
· Abide by all safety and security rules set forth by the bank and regulatory agencies.
· Perform all other duties and responsibilities assigned by management.
Qualifications & Experience:
The qualifications for this job are as follows:
· Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of relevant education, technical, and business experience.
- Strong project management, technical, analytical and research skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and multitasking skills.
· Effective communication skills to engage technical and non-technical audiences across facilities and at various levels.
· Operations experience working with software in a Microsoft based environment. Microsoft Office, SharePoint. Database experience is a plus.
· Experience with documentation in the area of systems operations and helpdesk.
- High reasoning skills with ability to define and resolve problems.
- Business knowledge of Human Resource processes and procedures.
· Interpersonal interactions with coworkers, customers and vendors are conducted in professional and supportive manner.
· Written and verbal communications are clear and concise. Communicates procedures and technical information in an understandable manner.
· Strongly results focused; sets goals and determines best process to achieve results.
· Effectively manages multiple projects and meets deadlines and deliverables.
· Analyzes situations and identifies problems. Resolves issues or suggests resolution to issues in timely manner. Solves practical problems where limited standardization exists.
· Participates in bank training and development programs, completing all required training in the assigned timeframe.
· Continually improves skills and knowledge through learning and development opportunities offered by the bank.
The performance measures for this job shall be those established in the incumbent’s current Performance Planning and Appraisal Program. The Primary Accountabilities in this job description together with the incumbent’s established performance measures serve as the vocational objectives. If you are just entering this job, you and your supervisor will meet within the first two weeks of your employment to establish your performance measures for the current year.
Hardware and Software Requirements
The hardware and software required to do this job are as follows:
- Personal Computer; and
- Copy Machine, Facsimile Machine, Printer and other basic office equipment; and
- Microsoft Office Products (including Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint)
- Ultimate Software applications and modules;
- Group Cast
- Org Plus; and
The exertion and physical requirements of this job are as follows:
- Moving objects weighing up to 25 pounds;
- Sitting at least half of the work day;
- Standing as much as 40 percent of the work day;
- Walking approximately 10 percent of the work day;
- Placing objects on and removing objects from shelves;
- Dexterity and Coordination;
- Oral and Written (including Typing) Communication; and
- Listening and Hearing.
Please indicate the position you are applying for on all correspondence.
Mail completed forms to: Human Resources, Dacotah Banks, Inc., PO Box 1496, Aberdeen, SD 57402 Or email completed forms to email@example.com.
Please enclose your resume when submitting the above forms.
Equal Opportunity Employer