Dacotah Banks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: Trust Administrative Assistant
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Job Grade: Level 1- 6; Level 2- 7; Level 3- 8
Report to: Senior Vice President Trust
The Trust Administrative Assistant supports the trust manager and trust officers in providing timely service by applying a thorough knowledge of the accounting system and applicable tools and procedures in attending to clients’ needs and inquiries. This position assists trust bankers with day to day operational activities and performs administrative functions. May specialize in specific trust areas.
The accountabilities of this job are as follows:
1) Assistant prepares all necessary documents, forms, and reports as directed and maintains all other trust account records.
3) Assist trust banker with preparing foundation Excel spreadsheets, tracking scholarship requirements and preparation of foundation meeting documents
4) Assist trust banker with administration of Estates including the collection and valuation of estate assets
5) Assist trust manager with administrative functions
6) Preparation of Board report and distribution to members of Trust Committee
7) Assisting farm manager with preparation of inspection documents
8) Other duties as assigned
The computer skills necessary to perform this job successfully are an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel; familiarity with Microsoft PowerPoint; and an aptitude and willingness to learn to perform research.
The qualifications for this job are as follows:
- High School diploma or general education degree [GED];
- Or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 1-3+ years experience in Trust & Wealth Management or related field specializing as an administrative assistant is a plus.
The performance measures for this job shall be those established in the incumbent’s current Performance Planning and Appraisal Program. The Primary Accountabilities in this job description together with the incumbent’s established performance measures serve as the vocational objectives. If you are just entering this job, you and your supervisor will meet within the first two weeks of your employment to establish your performance measures for the current year.
Hardware and Software Requirements
The hardware and software required to do this job are as follows:
- Personal Computer; and
- Copy Machine, Facsimile Machine, Printer and other basic office equipment; and
- Microsoft Office Products (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); and
The exertion and physical requirements of this job are as follows:
- Moving objects weighing up to 25 pounds;
- Sitting at least half of the work day;
- Standing as much as 40 percent of the work day;
- Walking approximately 10 percent of the work day;
- Placing objects on and removing objects from shelves;
- Dexterity and Coordination;
- Oral and Written (including Typing) Communication; and
- Listening and Hearing.
Please indicate the position you are applying for on all correspondence.
All applicants must complete these four printable forms and mail them to us at the below address:
Dacotah Bank Employment Application
Dacotah Bank Affirmative Action
Dacotah Bank Self-Identification of Veteran Status
Dacotah Bank Self-Identification of Disability
Mail completed forms to: Human Resources, Dacotah Banks, Inc., PO Box 1496, Aberdeen, SD 57402 Or email completed forms to email@example.com.
Please enclose your resume when submitting the above forms.
Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.