Dacotah Banks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: Electronic Banking Specialist
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Job Grade: Level 1.1 - 5; Level 1.2 - 6; Level 2 - 7; Level 3 - 8
Report to: Electronic Banking Manager
Under the direction of the Electronic Banking Manager, this position is responsible for the daily processing of ACH origination files, ACH receipt files, maintenance activity on our online banking platform including phone and mobile banking, customer service to internal and external customers, and dispute/error investigation and resolution. This position requires knowledge of NACHA rules, and federal regulations relating to electronic banking and ACH transactions.
- Process electronic transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Build files and prepare them for processing.
- Send and receive files using FedAdvantage.
- Create and maintain transactions in the FTM System
- Balance files, research discrepancies and make corrections.
- Error investigation and resolution
- Assist internal and external clients with questions concerning ACH transactions, formatting, rules, processing and stop payments.
Online, Mobile and Phone Banking
· Set up and maintain client profiles
· Work with clients to understand, explain and resolve specific needs and problems
· Process and review daily bill payment transactions.
· Review and activate customer enrollments for Bill Payment services
· Respond to customer questions regarding Internet browser settings
· Provide training to customers as needed or requested
- Provide telephone support to bank clients by answering their questions or transferring them to the appropriate person/department.
- Provide support regarding electronic banking transactions to internal and external clients
· Monitor customer transactions for completion
· Respond to, or distribute client messages that require distribution to other departments/locations for resolution.
· Print reports from FedAdvantage and distribute to other departments/locations appropriately
· Prepare and distribute monthly reports and process monthly charges and fees
· Perform other duties as assigned including projects and special assignments
The qualifications for this job are as follows:
- Associates degree and one year of applicable work experience in the financial, legal or other similar industries, or the equivalent;
· Knowledge of basic Internet browser settings
· Customer service experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills in working with customer solutions
- Ability to work in a team environment
LEVEL 1 - This is an entry level position in Electronic Banking which requires the qualifications as listed above.
LEVEL 2 - Attainment of this position will be contingent upon successfully mastering the skills and responsibilities inherent in Electronic Banking Specialist I position, if currently employed in this position, or 3-5 years' related banking experience.
LEVEL 3 – This position will have mastered the responsibilities for Level I and II and will assume responsibility for training of new staff, and act as a lead in the team, answering questions of the team and assisting in and/or leading projects. This position will also be responsible for opening support cases with vendors and doing follow up until the issue is resolved.
Hardware and Software Requirements
The hardware and software required to do this job are as follows:
- Personal Computer;
- Average or above knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, and Outlook);
- Internet Explorer Browser;
- Firefox Browser; and
- Core Banking System;
The exertion and physical requirements of this job are as follows:
- Moving objects weighing up to 25 pounds;
- Sitting at least half of the work day;
- Standing as much as 40 percent of the work day;
- Walking approximately 10 percent of the work day;
- Placing objects on and removing objects from shelves;
- Dexterity and Coordination;
- Oral and Written (including Typing) Communication; and
- Listening and Hearing.
Please indicate the position you are applying for on all correspondence.
Mail completed forms to: Human Resources, Dacotah Banks, Inc., PO Box 1496, Aberdeen, SD 57402 Or email completed forms to email@example.com.
Please enclose your resume when submitting the above forms.
Equal Opportunity Employer