Dacotah Banks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: ATM/Checkcard Representative
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Job Grade: Level 1 – 5; Level 2 – 6; Level 3 - 7
Report to: Director of Operations
This position will provide support to branch personnel and to bank customers regarding ATMs, ATM/Checkcards, and fraud disputes. This position also performs daily account reconciliation and network settlement.
· Performs daily maintenance for ATM/Checkcard customers as requested by branch staff
· Provide telephone support to customers and branch personnel
· Verify accuracy of maintenance and other work performed on ATM/Checkcard customers
· Perform daily account reconciliation and Network settlement
· Process ATM Adjustments
· Assist branch personnel with ATM issues, opening support cases with vendors as needed and following the cases to resolution
· Assist ATM Network and Fraud Specialist with disputes and fraud cases
· Assist with special projects and assignments as requested
· Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of regulations, compliance, and VISA rules
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations
The qualifications for this job are as follows:
- High school diploma or GED Equivalent
· Six (6) months of banking experience preferred
· Self-motivated, organized, dependable and detail-oriented
· Comfortable communicating via telephone with Bank branches and customers
· Verbal and written communication skills as appropriate for the audience
- Operational knowledge of ATM/Checkcards
Hours of 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM CT with the hours subject to change if needed
LEVEL 1 - This is an entry level position which requires the qualifications as listed above.
LEVEL 2 - Attainment of this position will be contingent upon successfully mastering the skills and responsibilities inherent in the Level I position, if currently employed in this position, or 2 - 3 years' related banking experience.
Hardware and Software Requirements
The hardware and software required to do this job are as follows:
- Personal Computer;
- Average or above knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, and Outlook);
- Internet Explorer Browser;
- Core Banking System;
The exertion and physical requirements of this job are as follows:
- Moving objects weighing up to 25 pounds;
- Sitting at least half of the work day;
- Standing as much as 40 percent of the work day;
- Walking approximately 10 percent of the work day;
- Placing objects on and removing objects from shelves;
- Dexterity and Coordination;
- Oral and Written (including Typing) Communication; and
- Listening and Hearing.
Please indicate the position you are applying for on all correspondence.
Mail completed forms to: Human Resources, Dacotah Banks, Inc., PO Box 1496, Aberdeen, SD 57402 Or email completed forms to email@example.com.
Please enclose your resume when submitting the above forms.
Equal Opportunity Employer