Dacotah Banks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: ATM/Checkcard Representative
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Job Grade: Level 1 – 5; Level 2 – 6; Level 3 - 7
Report to: Director of Operations
This position will provide support to branch personnel and to bank customers regarding ATMs, ATM/Checkcards, and fraud disputes. This position also performs daily account reconciliation and network settlement.
· Performs daily maintenance for ATM/Checkcard customers as requested by branch staff
· Provide telephone support to customers and branch personnel
· Verify accuracy of maintenance and other work performed on ATM/Checkcard customers
· Perform daily account reconciliation and Network settlement
· Process ATM Adjustments
· Assist branch personnel with ATM issues, opening support cases with vendors as needed and following the cases to resolution
· Assist ATM Network and Fraud Specialist with disputes and fraud cases
· Assist with special projects and assignments as requested
· Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of regulations, compliance, and VISA rules
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations
The qualifications for this job are as follows:
- High school diploma or GED Equivalent
· Six (6) months of banking experience preferred
· Self-motivated, organized, dependable and detail-oriented
· Comfortable communicating via telephone with Bank branches and customers
· Verbal and written communication skills as appropriate for the audience
- Operational knowledge of ATM/Checkcards
Hours of 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM CT with the hours subject to change if needed
LEVEL 1 - This is an entry level position which requires the qualifications as listed above.
LEVEL 2 - Attainment of this position will be contingent upon successfully mastering the skills and responsibilities inherent in the Level I position, if currently employed in this position, or 2 - 3 years' related banking experience.
Hardware and Software Requirements
The hardware and software required to do this job are as follows:
- Personal Computer;
- Average or above knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, and Outlook);
- Internet Explorer Browser;
- Core Banking System;
The exertion and physical requirements of this job are as follows:
- Moving objects weighing up to 25 pounds;
- Sitting at least half of the work day;
- Standing as much as 40 percent of the work day;
- Walking approximately 10 percent of the work day;
- Placing objects on and removing objects from shelves;
- Dexterity and Coordination;
- Oral and Written (including Typing) Communication; and
- Listening and Hearing.
Please indicate the position you are applying for on all correspondence.
All applicants must complete these four printable forms and mail them to us at the below address:
Dacotah Bank Employment Application
Dacotah Bank Affirmative Action
Dacotah Bank Self-Identification of Veteran Status
Dacotah Bank Self-Identification of Disability
Mail completed forms to: Human Resources, Dacotah Banks, Inc., PO Box 1496, Aberdeen, SD 57402 Or email completed forms to email@example.com.
Please enclose your resume when submitting the above forms.
Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.