Dacotah Banks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: Receptionist
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Job Grade: Grade 3
Report to: Market Retail Manager
Provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates. Acknowledges visitors and directs them to the proper destination. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs which will include teller and customer service representative duties.
· The accountabilities of this job are as follows:
· Professionally administer all incoming calls
· Maintain bank calendars for training, community room, etc.
· Assist with marketing initiatives
· Perform/backup Teller duties
· Perform/backup Customer Service duties
The qualifications for this job are as follows:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and minimum of one year customer service skills.
· Excellent phone etiquette
- General technical experience with computers
Money handling experience is a plus.
The performance measures for this job shall be those established in the incumbent’s current Performance Planning and Appraisal Program. The Primary Accountabilities in this job description together with the incumbent’s established performance measures serve as the vocational objectives. If you are just entering this job, you and your supervisor will meet within the first two weeks of your employment to establish your performance measures for the current year.
Hardware and Software Requirements
The hardware and software required to do this job are as follows:
- Personal Computer; and
- Copy Machine, Facsimile Machine, Printer and other basic office equipment; and
- Microsoft Office Products (including Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint)
- Phone System.
The exertion and physical requirements of this job are as follows:
- Moving objects weighing up to 25 pounds;
- Sitting at least 80 percent of the work day;
- Standing as much as 10 percent of the work day;
- Walking approximately 10 percent of the work day;
- Placing objects on and removing objects from shelves;
- Dexterity and Coordination;
- Oral and Written (including Typing) Communication; and
- Listening and Hearing.
Please indicate the position you are applying for on all correspondence.
All applicants must complete these four printable forms and mail them to us at the below address:
Dacotah Bank Employment Application
Dacotah Bank Affirmative Action
Dacotah Bank Self-Identification of Veteran Status
Dacotah Bank Self-Identification of Disability
Mail completed forms to: Human Resources, Dacotah Banks, Inc., PO Box 1496, Aberdeen, SD 57402 Or email completed forms to email@example.com.
Please enclose your resume when submitting the above forms.
Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.