Dacotah Banks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: Loan Documentation Clerk
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Job Grade: Level 1 –5
Report to: Director of Credit Operations
Responsible for preparing incoming loan requests for document specialists to process along with other clerical duties in the loan operations department.
· Logging and preparing incoming loan requests for processing
· Pulling flood determinations on incoming loan requests
· Verifying incoming requests have approval documentation in place
· Answering phone calls that ring into main loan processing number
· Assigning rush requests
· Filing completed requests
· Printing daily MERS reports
· Periodically faxing documents to Compliance
· Processing adverse action and consumer loan requests and reviewing documents for accuracy prior to delivery.
This position is entry level; incumbent will typically have 0-1 year of loan related experience. The Loan Clerk will need to be a self-motivated, detail-oriented person with excellent organizational and communication skills. This person should have excellent customer service skills and the ability to work well in a team environment. This person should be willing and able to adapt to change. This person should be comfortable working with computers and have the technical abilities to quickly learn computer applications. A general knowledge of computer software applications including the bank’s loan platform system, core system, Sharepoint, and Microsoft Office Products will be helpful.
The performance measures for this job shall be those established in the incumbent’s current Performance Planning and Appraisal Program. The Primary Accountabilities in this job description together with the incumbent’s established performance measures serve as the vocational objectives. If you are just entering this job, you and your supervisor will meet within the first two weeks of your employment to establish your performance measures for the current year.
Hardware and Software Requirements
The hardware and software required to do this job are as follows:
- Personal Computer; and
- Copy Machine, Facsimile Machine, Printer and other basic office equipment; and
- Microsoft Office Products (including Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint)
- Core Banking System; Loan Processing Software; and
The exertion and physical requirements of this job are as follows:
- Moving objects weighing up to 25 pounds;
- Sitting at least half of the work day;
- Standing as much as 40 percent of the work day;
- Walking approximately 10 percent of the work day;
- Placing objects on and removing objects from shelves;
- Dexterity and Coordination;
- Oral and Written (including Typing) Communication; and
- Listening and Hearing.
Please indicate the position you are applying for on all correspondence.
All applicants must complete these four printable forms and mail them to us at the below address:
Dacotah Bank Employment Application
Dacotah Bank Affirmative Action
Dacotah Bank Self-Identification of Veteran Status
Dacotah Bank Self-Identification of Disability
Mail completed forms to: Human Resources, Dacotah Banks, Inc., PO Box 1496, Aberdeen, SD 57402 Or email completed forms to email@example.com.
Please enclose your resume when submitting the above forms.
Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.