Our online services are not intended for children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 without parental consent.
This Policy does not extend to anyone whose personal information is not under our control or management, including data collected by other websites you may visit before or after this website and not governed by this Policy. We are not responsible for data protection or privacy policies of other websites and accept no responsibility or liability for those policies. Please review policies of other websites you use before visiting or submitting personal information.
Information We Collect
To use our services, we must collect and process certain types of information about you. Depending on your use of our website and app, this may include personal information, such as name, address, zip code, email address, telephone number, account numbers, payment card expiration date, payment card identification or verification numbers, social security number, mobile device location, and other information. We use this information to contact you, verify your identity, and provide the functionality available through use of the app. We may collect information about you from third parties, such as consumer reporting agencies, including credit bureaus, for payment history and other transaction information.
The following information may be collected by us:
• Complete or partially complete applications, whether in person, in our app, or on our website
• Information provided when you contact us through email, phone, or our website
• Online banking information
• Information regarding your activity on our website, including IP address, the type of device or browser used, and actions on our website
• Your mobile device settings, unique device identifiers, location, diagnostics, and performance. You may be asked to grant permission for access to your mobile device geolocation data to enhance your experience. This information may be collected to use services dependent on your mobile device location, such as ATM location or in-store transactions
• Features on your mobile device, such as the camera, location, access to external storage, contacts, audio, and images to utilize application services, such as mobile deposit, maps, secure messaging, person to person payments, and chat.
How We Use Information
Dacotah Bank may collect personal information for the following purposes:
• Deliver services and customer support
• Process your financial transactions
• Secure your information and verify your identity
• Help analyze our website and enhance your overall experience, such as alerting you of possible software compatibility issues
• Alert you about product and service updates, special offers, updated information, and other news and services from Dacotah Bank
• Comply with laws and protect our rights and the rights of others
• Ensure our website and services are relevant to you and your interests
• Contact you in response to your inquiries.
How Information May Be Shared
Dacotah Bank will never sell or share your personal information except as permitted by law. However, we may share information to help process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court and legal obligations, or report to credit bureaus. We may work with third parties to offer our products and services to you. We may also share your information with trusted affiliates for business purpose information about your transactions and experiences. Whenever we share data with third-parties or affiliates, we require they use information only for authorized purposes , and they must protect your personal information.
We reserve the right to disclose personal information when it is reasonably necessary to conduct our business, in the event of a merger or sale of our business, to protect Dacotah Bank’s legal rights and property, and to comply with the law or law enforcement.
How We Protect Personal Information About You
We take the security of your personal information seriously and follow industry standard practices to protect the data we collect and process. Dacotah Bank protects your personal information from unauthorized access and use. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards, including but not limited to, security measures to comply with applicable federal and state laws.
We require our service providers and business partners to whom we disclose the information to do the same. When you enter sensitive information into the app, we encrypt the transmission of information using secure socket layer (SSL) technology. We may retain and use your information to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements.
Dacotah Bank will retain, protect, use, and share personal information about you as reasonably required for the purposes described in this Policy, and as required by law, including but not limited to, risk management, regulatory compliance, and audit purposes.
Questions or Comments
If you have questions or comments about this Policy, please contact us at www.dacotahbank.com or 1-800-881-5611.
Updates and Changes to this Policy
We may update this Policy periodically. We will notify you of material changes via our website, mail, or email. Use of the app or the website after a notice of change will constitute your express agreement to such changes.